Morning coffee on the front step is the best part of my day. :) (at Northeast, Minneapolis)
- Don’t wear a sports bra to work. You think you’ll be comfortable but your boobs are going to sag and ache by hour 3.
- No one has time for full makeup, but at least put on eyebrows before you leave. Your face will literally feel more assertive.
- Negativity is boring and no one will remember you for it. Unerring positivity is the ultimate rebellion.
- Your body is not your masterpiece. Your life is your masterpiece. Appearances mean nothing if you are not engaged in the world around you. Staying fit and healthy is a good thing, but don’t let it get in the way of real experience.
- Eat food that makes your body and brain feel good. Don’t ever force yourself into a diet that you hate. Eat to fuel your best life.
- All your hard work goes to waste if you don’t get enough sleep.
- Simple quality always trumps tempting quantity. One pair of Docs matches everything and will last forever. And you’ll never wear those ten shitty pairs of cheap heels anyways.
- Fashion is fleeting, but classic practicality is always in style.
- Fancy soap is nice and all, but you’ll be just as clean and healthy if you use the generic brand. Save your cash and use it for something that actually matters.
- Simplify your material existence. Don’t have more; be more. Do more.
- Leave your house and do something social at least once a week. Even if it’s just a 20-minute coffee break with a cute stranger. Don’t stagnate. Be human.
- Feelings are gross and uncomfortable but they’re a necessary part of having a healthy existence. Don’t avoid them.
- Your sex life is no one else’s prerogative and has nothing to do with your respectability unless you lose respect for yourself in the process. If you want to have sex (and your partner/s want to have sex), have sex. If you don’t want to have sex, then don’t.
- Self-awareness is a powerful weapon, but a weapon is useless until you learn to wield it.
- Travel is the only way to buy happiness.
- Life is too short to put shitty fabrics up against your bare skin. Go buy some well-made, high-quality underthings.
- Life is also too short to never have brownies. Make time for brownies.
Here’s the sexuality section of the posters my GSA will be putting up around the school!
These posters are by no means exhaustive and I only put the bare basics of each sexuality on the poster. If there’s a glaring error in a definition or something please tell me so I can fix it before we put these up in real life!
Oh my gosh thank you OP for defining bisexual as being attracted to your own gender and also to gender(s) different than your own. This is so so important because it is more than just “liking boys” and “liking girls”. The bisexual term gets a lot of shit for excluding nonbinary people, which is incorrect. This is also an important distinction to make between bisexual, polysexual, and pansexual. Bisexuals and polysexuals are capable of experiencing attraction to more than one gender (but not all genders); pansexuals are capable of experiencing attraction to any gender and/or attraction in which gender is not a contributing factor.
Also LOL at “pansexuals are not attracted to pans” <3