one of the worst things about becoming educated on social issues is when people are like ‘you used to have a sense of humor’
no i used to have internalized prejudices which i’ve worked really hard to overcome and i realize now that your jokes are shittyAlways reblog this because becoming more socially aware makes you dislike a lot of people
Finisher! Fuck yeah.
(Not even a drinker but that Dos Equis was divine.)
The Pallas´s Cat, also called Manul, is a small wildcat living in the grasslands and steppe of central asia.
It is named after the german naturalist Peter Simon Pallas, who first described the species in 1776.
more benefits to being a cat
- loved at any weight
- its not weird if you’re awake in the middle of the night
- people believe you when you say the gender of a cat no matter what it looks like
- no one judges you for not showering or leaving the house
- you can just leave in the middle of an interaction
- no deadlines or bills
- not expected to wear clothing
- not cold if naked
- if you do wear clothing you will be considered 500% cute no matter what
- cute whiskers
- super flexible
The Breakfast Club, then and now.